Connecticut Employment Application
Thank you for your interest in employment with Community Systems Inc.! We appreciate your taking the time to submit a resume and complete an application. For your convenience, the following information is provided regarding the hiring process here at Community Systems Inc.
- Community Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, supporting workplace diversity. All applicants will be assessed without consideration of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, marital status, child status, disability, gender, veteran status, age, sexual orientation or other legally protected status.
- If you require an accommodation so that you may apply for a position with our organization, please make this known to organization personnel.
- We keep all applications on file for 1 year.
- We receive many applications and resumes each week. Only those individuals whose qualifications and availability match our needs will be considered for an interview. You will be contacted within two weeks of receiving your application of the status of your application.
- Our minimum criteria for an entry level position are a high school diploma/GED, valid CT driver’s license in good standing, and a criminal history report acceptable to the organization.
*Indicates a Required Field – Please fill out the application completely to be considered for employment.