Happy first day of spring!! The daffodils and crocus are popping out!! Hoping everyone finds a breath of sunshine during this chaotic time. Remember to take time to recharge.
I want to thank the many, many CSI Team Members who continue to provide excellent supports when it means leaving their families or increased risk of becoming ill. You have earned my respect and thanks through your empathy and compassion. – Janet Butler
Just a brief update on what is happening:
1. All at CSI are under a travel ban. No vacations or business travel.
2. Our group supports are helping folks to maintain social distance, avoid crowds and working to limit any potential exposures.
3. We are following the state of emergency mandates in each state- limiting visitor, reporting, vigilance with handwashing, and limiting potential exposure.
4. We are focused on helping those we support to have structure and purpose to their days. Without our regular routines we all can feel the increased stress. Developing new routines will be helpful for the folks we support and their staff.
5. The CSI Board of Directors meeting schedule for 3/20/20 has been changed to a telephone meeting.
6. Our leaders are identifying staff who need support with their schedules, financial concerns and other issues to ensure CSI is helping our most valued resource.
7. Preparing for the long haul… we project this will keep going for a while. We are preparing plans to provide the supports long term in our time of uncertainty. Through respect, innovation, integrity, compassion, accountability and perserverance the CSI Teams are aligned to explore creative scheduling, realigning supports, and proactively plan for the upcoming month.