Employment with CSI
We try hard to make CSI the kind of place people want to work. CSI strives to attract and grow great talent by offering a very competitive benefit package, career advancement opportunities, and incentives to stay and grow with CSI. We want you to love your job!
At CSI you’ll have the opportunity to share your talents and interests with the folks we support and to explore new ideas and opportunities with them. Come have fun! Join our team of inspired professionals who truly care about helping persons with disabilities to find happiness.
We have opportunities in northwest Connecticut, northern Delaware, southeastern Massachusetts and northern Virginia.
Some of the awesome benefits you’ll receive are:
- First and foremost, the opportunity to find meaning in your job and to enhance the lives of persons with disabilities by helping them to find happiness in their own homes, in their personal relationships, and as contributing members of their community.
- The chance to develop your career. CSI is committed to growing leaders and promoting from within the organization.
- Generous leave benefits –full-benefit employees earn up to 164 hours (20 ½ days!!) of leave in their first year of employment and 180 hours (22 ½ days!!) in the second year. Not able to use all that time? Or need extra cash? CSI also offers the opportunity to “cash in” a portion of your leave.
- Health insurance – If you choose to participate in the CSI-sponsored health plan, CSI will cover the majority of your health insurance costs. And, if your CSI policy has a deductible, CSI will provide Health Reimbursement Account funds to help you cover some of that cost.
- Retirement benefits – Once you meet the eligibility requirements, CSI will contribute 1% of your salary to a 403 (b) retirement account in your name. In addition, if you put at least 2% of your salary in the account (pretax dollars!!), CSI will contribute an additional 1% of salary towards your retirement.
- Life insurance – For full benefit employees, CSI covers the cost of a $20,000 life insurance policy, coverage for your spouse of $5,000 and $2,000 for each child. Employees may purchase additional coverage at competitive rates under the CSI policy.
- Short-term disability insurance – If you become sick or disabled and aren’t able to work for a short period of time, CSI’s short-term disability insurance will help you cover your living expenses. This insurance is provided at no cost to our eligible employees.
- Training and education – CSI pays for all training required to meet our licensing requirements. We also offer tuition reimbursement for classes taken at accredited colleges or universities – even if they do not relate directly to your job! And you'll have the opportunity to participate in a variety of internal and external training and development opportunities!
- Incentives for fitness – CSI has a healthy lifestyles program where you can earn rewards for engaging in healthy activities. CSI also provides funds for gym memberships, weight loss and smoking cessation programs.
- Valued employee bonuses – CSI has a special longevity incentive program that provides for the possibility of a year-end bonus based on how long you have worked with us. In addition, when you hit your ten-year mark, you’ll be eligible for an annual bonus of $1,200. At 15 years that increases to $2,000 per year; at 20 years you are eligible for an annual bonus of $3,500 per year and at 25 years, $5,000!
Applicants in the Delaware area should note that CSI Delaware recently received a Top Places to Work 2020 award from TopWorkPlaces.com!
Interested in becoming part of our team? Click below to start the process: